Daiohs Corporation is a Japanese listed company, and has been offering a variety of office services to more than 100,000 companies in Japan.
Being the 7th Asian-based subsidiary company of Daiohs Corporation, Daiohs Hong Kong Limited was established in August 2010. Based on the Japanese enterprise business model, Daiohs brought to Hong Kong their 40 years experience of office coffee service with the ambition to provide fresh brewed top quality coffee to Hong Kong offices.
Once the carefully selected coffee beans from around the world arrive our manufacturing plant in Tokyo, starting from baking to production, distribution and logistics, all the processes are monitored by our comprehensive quality management to ensure the highest quality coffee would be delivered to your office.
The tea server, first developed in the world, is very unique in its multiple functions and easy operation. It is getting popular widely in rapid speed through Japanese marketplace. We are very proud to introduce now this really excellent tea server to Hong Kong.
1) Daiohs Understand New Market Demands to Create New Market Trends
2) Daiohs At the Most Reasonable Price Provide Best Services
3) Daiohs’ profit is originated from our customers' satisfaction, We apply this to our customer, our society, and ourselves.
• Daiohsの利潤はお客様の満足から生まれるもので それをさらにお客様のために社会のためにそして私たちのために生かします
Thank you so much. ありがとうございました。
• Develop and explore new business opportunities on Office Coffee & Tea Service and Air Purifier service to achieve sales growth objective
• Assessing and negotiating potential business deals
• Handle the entire sales process, including sales correspondences, quotation, order taking, and sales report
• Native Japanese Speaking Hong Kong ID Holder is highly preferred
• Good command in Cantonese & English will be an advantage
• Door to door sales experience will be an advantage
• A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Sales-oriented, detail-minded, mature and independent with a strong sense of responsibility
• Good PC knowledge such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
This is a great opportunity to be able to work within a Japan-parented company and obtain regional exposure. Please fill in your FULL profile and click the "Want to Visit" button to apply.