Founded in new york city in 2004, MALIN+GOETZ combines trusted natural ingredients with advanced technology to create uncomplicated luxury skincare, fragrance, and candles for modern living.
Formulated with sensitive skin in mind, we enhance the performance of traditional apothecary ingredients to create gentle, yet effective formulas suitable for all skin types and all genders.
We believe in a “less is more” approach when it comes to skincare, which starts from the top of your head down to your toes.
We are always striving to build a more sustainable future through thoughtful formulation and packaging practices. All our products are cruelty-free and made in the local new york area.
“Our names are on the bottles. as such, so are our values. we strive to make the most efficacious and healthful products possible. it’s incredibly paramount to us that every product does what we say it’s going to do, and to formulate products that are safe and gentle.” – andrew goetz
We are an inclusive brand, gender neutral and respectful from the difference between people.
We share entrepreneurial values.
We belong to the MANZANITA CAPITAL GROUP (Diptyque, By Redo…) and we are present in 600 locations worldwide across the 5 continents. In Asia, we have a flagship in IFC Hong-Kong, an e-commerce platform and we are present through cross-boarder platforms in China. We plan to significantly expand our presence in Korea and SEA in the next 6 months.
Our regional office for APAC is based in Hong-Kong Central and we are looking for a new motivated member to join the team!
• Coordination between NYC headquarter, HK Regional Office and distributors/ partners for all sales and trade marketing topics on APAC
• Support the BD Director with daily sales and administrative operations: orders, sales reports, forecasts, sales analysis, logistics and supply chain
• Analyze monthly sales performance and KPIs: sell-in/sell-out/rankings/Market Share
• Assist the Brand Manager to implement the trade marketing action plan for each market to better address clients' needs and achieve commercial efficiency: assortment optimization, pricing, animation plans.
• Coordinate and share trade marketing and training information with partners
• Prepare price list, registration process and follow up
• Share best practices and coordinate with NYC on the needs for APAC
• Create when necessary some presentations, competition analysis…
Hong Kong Local Responsibilities
Being a Business Development and Admin
• Build business and weekly sales report
• Ensure all payments and admin tasks for the IFC boutique
• Coordinate with our WHS partner in HK the logistic and stock
Completing Inventory, forecast, order for HK & China
• POS Stock report
• Daily operations
• Handle NAV system (stock, code, shipment)
• CRM list preparation
• Handle social media enquiries
Being a presence in the boutique for field support during peak period
• Marketing and training
• Prepare collaterals for the launches
• Share / prepare and adapt the training and trade marketing information
• Report to Brand Manager and BD Director based in HK
• Multitask person, strong agility with a hands-on approach
• Independent, entrepreneurial mindset and willing to be on the field 20% of the time
• Student in business, marketing, communication
• Perfect expertise of Excel and PPT
• Beauty and/or prestige/luxury brand experience preferred.
• Strong oral & written communications in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are someone who passionate about Cosmetics, fill-in your profile and click the "Want to Visit" button to apply!