Zesttee is a direct to consumer healthcare company that empowers people to take full control of their health through home test kits, comprehensive health profiling, and personalised guidance for diet, supplements, and lifestyle.
Our mission is to empower individuals to take control of their health to live more fullfilling lives
We aim to prevent chronic disease, maximise quality of life, and extend vibrant longevity through natural means backed by science.
We are hiring a Front End React JS Developer to continually enhance the Zesttee platform for healthcare delivery. Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React JS workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will report to the system architect and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
* You have been a seasoned web front end developer with 3+ years of experience
* You must have worked in React.Js (at least 2 years)
* You have thorough understanding of React.js, Next.js architecture
* You have strong HTML 5 skills. Should be able to use appropriate hooks in XHTML to limit the amount of classes and ID’s required on a page.
* You have good understanding of CSS/CSS3 inheritance and how to use it to your advantage
* You have expertise in at least one CSS Preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
* You have good understanding of responsive principles and have done at least 3 excellent responsive solutions with mobile-to-desktop approach from single codebase
* You are involved in pixel perfect UI that meet the design requirements
* You have knowledge of JS module system
* You have familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
* You have experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
* You have good understanding of Git version control system
* You have familiarity with RESTful APIs
* You have knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
If this is you, click 'Want to Visit' now and we'd love to chat with you!