Agorize is on the mission to become the missing link between large corporations and innovators, since 2010. At Agorize, +80 experts help large corporations to efficiently engage with high-value communities from all around the world such as IT profiles, startups, students in order to get direct access to new disruptive ideas and innovation.
200+ international companies trust Agorize including Google, Microsoft, Bank of America, Uber, Paypal, Great Place to Work, HP, Orange, Philips, Allianz, AXA, Publicis, Unibail-Rodamco, Vinci, Engie and Ericsson.
Our mission is to create new synergies between businesses and key players in innovation: Students, developers, startups and employees.
Agorize is the missing link between companies and organizations seeking out innovative ideas, talent, partnerships and digital transformation - and innovators from across the world who want to be identified by and provide value to organizations and businesses.
Do you share our vision?
By launching Agorize in Hong Kong, our ambition is to become THE missing link in Asia and create bridges between:
"The corporate world": large companies looking for Innovation & Talent
"The innovator world": Innovators (students, startups, geeks, etc) which want to be spotted, gain experience and awesome prizes
After helping thousands of talent from 145 countries, our ambition is to bring this vision to Asia. And it works, as after 1 year of activities in Hong Kong, 13 leading companies have put their trust in us to help them innovate faster and better connect with talented individuals across Asia.
Do you want to be part of the adventure? Then share our vision: to become the leading platform in Asia for groundbreaking innovation and talent.
We are looking for a Marketing Trainee to be based in our regional headquarters in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments. Reporting to the Marketing Manager APAC, you will be responsible for supporting a scalable inbound lead generation strategy and for shaping our brand image across Asia.
What You Will Do:
40% [B2B Marketing]: Support the B2B marketing strategy, generate inbound leads for APAC by crafting meaningful campaigns such as email marketing campaigns, digital campaigns, events etc to drive key business metrics (Leads, MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities). Align closely with the sales team for effective conversion of opportunities and deals.
40% [Digital Marketing]: Demonstrable expertise in the following channels and capabilities: marketing automation, email, website SEO, paid ads (Google/FB/Linkedin), SEO/SEM, social media, webcasting and digital sales tools. Analyze the performance of campaigns. Come up with innovative client and user acquisition plans. Perform A/B testing. Identify the most effective acquisition channels. Test growth hacking methods.
20% [Content Marketing]: Create B2B “top/middle/bottom of the funnel” content based on market insights to attract and drive prospects to engage with. Confident writing and producing content in various formats with the idea of amplifying on channels including: blog posts, articles, industry trend reports, videos, eBooks, whitepapers etc.
What You Will Need
• Final year undergraduate degree ideally with a major in Marketing, Business or any other related acumen
• Past marketing internship experience is a MUST - ideally in B2B tech companies or startups
• Proactive, curious and conscientious but also a huge team player
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Demonstrates ability to be disciplined and excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Able to make data-driven decisions and is comfortable with the agile methodology: Test / Measure / Learn
• Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus!
• Experience using a marketing automation tool, ideally HubSpot.
• Experience with digital marketing channels and techniques (Social Media, SEO, PPC, Web Personalisation)
• Experience with digital advertising channels and web analytics (Google AdWords, Google analytics, Google tag manager, social media adv. etc) and develop effective campaigns
If you LOVE challenges and you are not afraid to take this one then please apply through the "Want to Visit" button and drop us a line ✌