Taiwanese living in Hong Kong.
Been in global MNCs for whole my life and decided to step out of the comfort zone one day when I wake up.
Pursuing high quality of lifestyle and work performance. Love travelling and food hunting.
Live life to its fullest.
Garage Society is a work platform for the new generation. Founded in 2014, we offer premium co-working, a digital members’ portal, knowledge-sharing events, internship programme, recruitment & investment support, and more. We’re home to international startups, creatives, and freelancers and digital nomads from around the world, where our mission is to facilitate collaboration and growth within our community and beyond.
Starting with being the leading cowork operator in Asia, our vision is to further the global coworking movement and change the way people conceptualise work. We want to shift away from the traditional approaches to working in order to normalise the dynamic environment that coworking offers, where you’re surrounded by people who will inspire and challenge you.
Much of our growth has been guided by our bespoke, member-centric business model, as we’re constantly looking for ways to take our value-adding services to the next level. Our internship Cadet Programme and knowledge-sharing platform Garage Academy are just some of the initiatives that we’ve introduced to meet the needs of our members.
Our Marketing Department is looking for a proactive and collaborative individual to join our teamto help support the Marketing and Communication activities of our coworking spaces.
This is a great opportunity for a talented and creative Marketing Executive to develop in our fast-growing company with APAC exposure.
• Content marketing, social media, graphic design
• University degree holder
• 2+ years experience in content related Marketing/Branding design with copywriting experience being an advantage
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed
• Strong communication skills with a good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good project management skills with the ability to handle a high volume of tasks with speed and attention to detail, whilst working to set deadlines
• A good knowledge of Adobe software Photoshop/Illustrator using MacOS with video editing skills an advantage
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, website management and Google Analytics) and experience of using social media dashboard tools (Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.) would be a plus
• A passion for design and content marketing
• Flexible, organised, self-motivated and result-oriented. Willing to learn with a positive can-do attitude
• Immediate availability is highly preferred
If that sounds like you, please apply through the "Want to Visit" button and we will be shortly in touch!