Creative (Designer, writer etc.)
House of Forme is a full-service design and creative agency supporting the evolution of brands from initial concept to end-user experience- Through a narrative based holistic approach.
We uncover new opportunities across categories and cultures. We design human experiences.
We are experts in the following areas:
1. Brand Management
2. Product & Packaging
3. Interior & Experience
Experiences that change how people feel, think, and do.
We design compelling stories, systematic identities, immersive environments and considered objects. We craft unique communications that addresses multiple layers of the human experience. Experiences that change the way people feel, think and do.
Our designs are defiantly different. Tastefully executed and driven by strong narratives. We go beyond addressing relevance and commercial needs, beyond hollow pretty things, but compelling identities with a sip of nostalgia.
In simple terms, we create soul for brands.
Check-in our portfolio at https://www.houseofforme.com/casestudies & Follow us on @houseofforme
We want to give a minimum 3-month full-time internship opportunity to an ambitious, creative, and communicative graphic designer (Branding/Graphic Design Intern) with a proactive and hands-on mindset to join our fast-growing design team in the Hong Kong HQ. A designer who will assist in designing for a various array of clients ranging from hospitality, corporate, f&b, retail, and our company brand.
You will be an independent problem solver, a team player when it comes to getting the job done. You must be passionate and strategic about applying branding, colour, and typography across print and digital platforms and will be responsible for designing and producing assets for all of our brand touchpoints offline and online. We’re looking for an individual who takes details and aesthetics seriously and is interested in taking on the most challenging and rewarding projects around the globe.
You will be reporting to the Project & Brand Manager as well as the Founder & Creative Director, working alongside other graphic designers.
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a growing company, this may be the right role for you.
• Be part of the design brief with the creative team and take proactive part in internal creative meetings from concept to final production stage.
• Research and assist in developing brand concepts
• Assist in creating designs and production files for printed collaterals, illustrations, packaging, brochures, sales and marketing materials, on-site artworks and signage.
• Work closely with the creative team, get to understand how projects are executed from start to finish.
• Undergraduates or Graduates with a great portfolio are welcome to apply, (previous industry experience is not a must.)
• Full proficiency in the Adobe CC suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro)
• Extremely detailed with a creative flair and strong eye for design.
• Fully fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus
• Highly motivated and proactive, passionate about design, willing to learn attitude and a good team player
• Able to multitask under tight deadlines
Please click the "Want to Visit" button to apply and we will contact you shortly!