Hush home is an e-commerce brand that offers better-designed sleep products at lower prices. Our products include luxury mattresses, pillows, and bedding.
Our co-founders started with the simple goal of living happier and healthier. As we grew to understand how good sleep impacts everything you do, our personal goal became a company mission. We became obsessed with empowering everyone through quality sleep.
We want to transform everyone's well-being through healthy sleep. From perfecting the Hush Mattress to educating and improving people's lives, we've made hundreds of thousands of sleepers happy. And our journey is only getting started.
We Sleep Better Making An Impact. When establishing Hush Home, our co-founders made sure giving back to the community was central to our vision. From donations to non-profit partnerships, Hush Home's social mission has remained at our core.
As an early-stage company with rapid growth ahead of us, Hush Home is looking for a dynamic
entrepreneur to join as our Logistics and Supply Chain Intern.
You will work with the Executive Team on optimizing our supply chain by doing operations and cost analysis and researching and implementing new product flows and assist our Operations and Customer Experience Specialist on warehouse, order and fulfillment management.
Your Dream Job
• Using formulas and principles from class and marrying that with real-world business requirements
to optimize operations and supply chain
• Implementing systems to optimize inventory and logistics management (orders, deliveries, and
• Resolve problems/performance issues with suppliers, delivery discrepancies and invoicing
• Assist in overlooking all movements of Hush’s products and/or inventory, and replenish inventory
• Work closely with supply, delivery, and logistic partners to implement new processes and
• Analyze data and generate reports and insights as briefed
• Support the team on ad hoc tasks
• Have a strong interest in both e-commerce and supply chain management
• Majoring in Logistics and/or Supply Chain or equivalent (students in a penultimate year or students
in final year but starting a related Master’s program next)
• Strong Excel skills, VBA a plus
• Great mentality, able to analyze and solve complex situations under pressure
• Strong analytical skills to overlook our databases, planning, scheduling, budgeting and
• Good team player yet self-motivated
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to visit" button and we look to hear from you!