Hush home is an e-commerce brand that offers better-designed sleep products at lower prices. Our products include luxury mattresses, pillows, and bedding.
Our co-founders started with the simple goal of living happier and healthier. As we grew to understand how good sleep impacts everything you do, our personal goal became a company mission. We became obsessed with empowering everyone through quality sleep.
We want to transform everyone's well-being through healthy sleep. From perfecting the Hush Mattress to educating and improving people's lives, we've made hundreds of thousands of sleepers happy. And our journey is only getting started.
We Sleep Better Making An Impact. When establishing Hush Home, our co-founders made sure giving back to the community was central to our vision. From donations to non-profit partnerships, Hush Home's social mission has remained at our core.
As an early-stage company with rapid growth ahead of us, Hush Home is looking for a dynamic
entrepreneur to join as our Digital Marketing Intern. We are expecting someone who is passionate
about numbers and marketing. This is a position in which you have the opportunity to get your hands dirty
and be creative in assisting our Digital Marketing team in expanding our marketing channels, prepare the
company for scaling, and continually driving higher ROI for the business.
Career Field: Business, Entrepreneurship, PR & Marketing
Your Dream Job
• Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve
maximum ROI in search campaigns
• Tracking reporting and analyzing website analytics, SEO, PPC initiatives and
campaigns e.g. bounce rate, ranking and click-to-lead conversion rate
• Monitor and optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare marketing budget.
• Have a strong understanding of digital performance marketing
• Have previous internship experience in digital marketing
• Majoring in business, marketing, or similar disciplines (preference to students in penultimate year
or students in final year but starting a Master’s program next)
• Strong excel skills
• Strong writer in English, Chinese is a plus
• Analytical thinker
• Enthusiastic! A love for health & wellness is a major plus!
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to visit" button and we look to hear from you!