Hush home is an e-commerce brand that offers better-designed sleep products at lower prices. Our products include luxury mattresses, pillows, and bedding.
Our co-founders started with the simple goal of living happier and healthier. As we grew to understand how good sleep impacts everything you do, our personal goal became a company mission. We became obsessed with empowering everyone through quality sleep.
We want to transform everyone's well-being through healthy sleep. From perfecting the Hush Mattress to educating and improving people's lives, we've made hundreds of thousands of sleepers happy. And our journey is only getting started.
We Sleep Better Making An Impact. When establishing Hush Home, our co-founders made sure giving back to the community was central to our vision. From donations to non-profit partnerships, Hush Home's social mission has remained at our core.
As an early-stage company with rapid growth ahead of us, Hush Home is looking for a dynamic
entrepreneur to join our team as our Business Analyst Intern. Our analysts will be key in helping the
Executive Team in identifying problem and opportunity areas in our business, costs, sales, and operations
in order to help us grow the business and be fully prepared to scale.
Career Field: Business, Consulting, Entrepreneurship
Your Dream Job
• Work with different teams to evaluate business processes, costs, marketing channels, etc.
and uncover areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
• Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
• Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
• Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful
• Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
• Document and communicate the results of your efforts
• Assist with ad-hoc tasks
• Have a strong interest in both e-commerce and entrepreneurship
• Majoring in Accounting, Business, or similar disciplines
• Strong Excel skills, VBA a plus
• Strong analytical skills, able to analyze and solve complex situations under pressure
• Good team player yet self-motivated
If you feel like that is you, please click the "Want to visit" button and we look to hear from you!