No description available.
Spread-it is a micro-influencer platform that helps your brand to go viral among University Students on Instagram. With our groundbreaking technology, brands can reach their target customers with ease.
Spread- it was featured in all major media, including TVB, Singtao, HKET, etc and have performed 50+ campaigns, generating over 5 million engagements on Instagram to date.
We hope our Spreadians to earn with their own lifestyle, we respect individuals’ content creation and we hope to offer the most exciting and fun experience to our community. We envision our network can penetrate thoroughly in HK and enabling everyone to earn money as simple as just moving fingers.
We started in 2016 and since then, there are more than 10K most socially active profiles joined us as Spreadians, and more than 200+ unique brand clients are working with us, including UNIQLO, L’oreal, McDonald’s etc.
● Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
● Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
● Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels including (but not limited to): paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate, and video
● Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy
● Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach Spreadians and increase relevance
● Responsible for developing, planning, and executing on demand generation strategies to drive Spreadians engagement and improve conversion, repeat rates
● Initiate and conduct in-depth user data analyses and experimentation that will directly impact strategy and the growth strategy roadmap
● Qualifications BA/BS degree.
● 2+ years of marketing experience, with great creativity and execution ability.
● Experience using marketing tools and processes (e.g. Facebook/Google Ads, Google Analytics).
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Passion for user acquisition & branding strategy.
● Understand and align with Spread-it's vision and mission.
● Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Want to Visit" and fill in your profile if you are interested.