With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
As an ideal candidate, you will display the following core competencies:
- Passionate and believes in Preface’s mission and vibes
- Loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven insights
- Comfortable in writing, making presentations and not communicating our values to external parties
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment against tight deadlines, and a passion for marketing & sales operations
- Always curious about learning new things and taking up new challenges
Your key responsibilities will be in the following areas:
- Representing the frontline of our business to bring our products and brand strategy to life
- Identify and deliver both local and regional business opportunities that are aligned with the team's priorities and deliver campaigns or activation against them
- Identify trends and curate credible community content as instructed, including blogs and social media posts
- Communicate the brand's value and our products with a consultative approach to prospects, strategic partners, and clients
- Work with your Manager to help track and report progress, create metrics to evaluate success and measure the impact of programs and campaigns using data
- Design and maintain the best practices, including marketing and sales operation pipeline for the team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt well to changing environment
- Strong organization skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated, strong analytical skills and is results-driven
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Creative self-starter and demonstration of design skills is a plus