Lee has been in Hong Kong for over 8 years. He's married and lives in Sai Kung with his young family. Having led technology departments across a broad range of sectors for large listed companies and global marketing firms, he now brings a wealth of technology experience to the platform to ensure ...
We are a new product in the market that aims at transforming the savings space for everyday people like you and me. Our product creates a savings / investment plan for you based around what you know about yourself and your personality, without asking you anything complicated about finance.
Ever thought about starting an insurance linked savings plan? or wish your money could work harder than just being sat in the bank, but at the same time felt too daunted to start understanding the investment industry. Then our product is for you.
We are an SFC licensed business and will be launching our unique product in Hong Kong in mid 2020.
We believe that wealth management should not just be for the wealthy. Why should the high net worth or financially savvy individuals have all of the solutions and the rest of us be left to scrounge around trying to make sense of whatever is left?
For too long the financial services industry has been making huge amounts of money off the backs of those who find finance daunting, complicated and scary - thats most of us. The web of complexity has been spun so that the majority of us feel that the only way through is to buy bundled products from insurance companies. These products are terrible. They are sold through face to face agents, with long lock in periods and poor returns due to high commissions (to pay for those lovely agents).
We're here to break open that industry and provide a flexible savings solution for everyone. No complexity, no need to understand finance, no lock in periods and ridiculously low fees.
We want to help build a world where everyone has the ability to master their life’s financial journey. Throughout everything we do our core values are
Simplicity and transparency
- Cutting through an unnecessarily complicated industry
Open and honest
- Telling customers the truth in an industry where they are often purposefully misled
- Solving the most difficult problems for the most number of people
Genuine and down to earth
- Solving these problems through data led insights and without any pretenses
As such our working culture is open, flat and flexible. We expect everyone to take ownership of their role and to drive it the passion required bring this product to life.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing / Growth Hacker who will lead our marketing function, encompassing all of our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
The Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing the brand for launch, setting short-term and long-term department goals, and developing campaign plans and delivering them. If you’re a skilled Marketing expert, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
You will be running our Marketing department in ways that promote higher performance, profitability and competitiveness.
You will be an integral part of the management team, growing with us from launch in Hong Kong to achieve scale across Asia.
• Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
• Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
• Set, monitor and report on team goals
• Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Analyse customer behaviour and determine customer personas
• Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Craft bi-yearly hiring plans
• Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
• Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
• Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
• 5+ Years work experience in marketing or related field
• Fluent Cantonese & Good Spoken English
• Experience launching a new brand / product in Hong Kong
• Self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
• Demonstrable experience running successful marketing campaigns
• Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
• Solid knowledge delivering optimised / targeted ads across Facebook, Instagram and Google Display Network
• Experience planning and automating email communications and campaigns
• Experience with an automated marketing tool such as Hubspot
• Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
• Analytical mind
• BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
Nice to have
• Creative mindset and skills in Photoshop / AI or equivalent.
• Experience developing basic HTML emails
• Experience developing basic landing pages
We believe in work like balance and will encourage you to work in a way that suits your current situation.