Growth Strategy Specialist
Pichoun is a lifestyle brand for eco-friendly kids' wear. Born out of natural, mild fabrics and dyed with plants, we champion wearables that are good for Mother Earth and feel delicate on the skin. Our products include:
Cuddle Blankie – Crafted from the most cozy and snuggly, certified organic cotton material, our Cuddle Blankie will keep the most precious member of your family snug as a bug even on the coldest of nights!
Embrace Scarf – Like a Mother’s comforting embrace, our lightweight, rectangular-shaped Embrace Scarf is crafted from the softest Merino Wool and knitted in a textured mini-seed stitch for that comfortable, airy feel. Definitely a versatile and trans-seasonal piece for your adventurous little one!
Pichoun is an all-natural & sustainable kidswear label dedicated to designing and creating beautiful, comfortable, and purely organic kiddie clothing that carries an understated sense of whimsy and fun. All with a vision of creating a safer Mother Earth for the future generation.
Pichoun started out as a dream. A dream envisioned by two lawyer mothers who wanted to create a different kind of wardrobe for the most precious members of their family; a wardrobe where everything is made from the best organic cotton, and the softest merino wool, all beautifully dyed with the best natural pigments, all while trying to protect the planet so the future generation can enjoy it.
Soon enough, they cross paths with a talented alchemist who turned their dreams into a reality - and there, Pichoun was born.
Pichoun is a kiddie lifestyle brand committed to creating positive change. By supporting grower communities, fair wages, zero tolerance to child labor, and work place gender equality, our goal is to design and create beautiful, ethical, and sustainable clothes made from organically-farmed, chemical-free cotton, Merino Wool processed from naturally-raised sheep, and dyes extracted from Natural Pigments.
Pichoun also takes pride on our “Out Grow, Reach Out, and Shop” program, where we, together with you, can help families all over the world with the gift of safe, sustainable, and comfortable clothing.
Here’s to Mother Earth, and for the future generation.
Feel Pichoun - Made with Love.
You will help us
- Lead product development from concept to pre-production, including market research and analysis for product trends in Southeast Asia, design, styling confirmation and sample production
- Devise regional supplier sourcing strategy in Southeast Asia, including compliance, selection and consolidation
- Build close working relationships between the Hong Kong office with designers and suppliers in Southeast Asia on procurement and marketing activities and strategy
- Establish pricing guidelines and maintain sales plus gross profit expectations
- Conduct, confront and establish price and agreement terms negotiation with suppliers to achieve business targets
- Implement product assortment and buying plans to achieve category targets
- Coordinate deliveries with suppliers while maintaining inventory level and quality control
- Manage and track design and development workflow
- Conduct product review and analysis to suggest action plans for product development enhancement, operational efficiency and consistency, and profitability
- Generate reports and perform analysis on product selection, sales, pricing, market reports, and other related data
- Represent the Company in export marketing events, trade associations, industry committees and institutes in Southeast Asia
You will be required to
- Possess a recognised academic qualification in fashion design or fashion retail
- Demonstrate excellent professional capabilities in design and creative direction for the fashion industry
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills in building and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and other business partners, while securing the best prices on favourable terms to achieve business targets
- Possess at least three years' proven experience in steering fashion product development from concept to sales, preferably an online brand
It would be ideal if you
- Have experience in establishing and operating your own fashion brand
- Have received award(s) in acknowledgement of your achievements in fashion design