With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries. All teachers will undergo a comprehensive training program provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface.
Since 2014, PREFACE has focused on providing education solutions to those that feels disconnected with the traditional learning methods. We believe that the world has improved and evolved at a speed that the education systems failed to match.
Driven by our motto that “There isn’t a thing that cannot be learnt”, PREFACE is here to deliver a solution to the mismatch via technology. We are here to offer a course so personalised that there isn’t a way a learner would be neglected; a curriculum so approachable that any learner would understand, and a delivery method so efficient that no one would say no to.
So don’t get us wrong, we are not just an education centre, but a game-changer and influencer in learning - from the learning spaces, our education Concept Store at Preface Coffee where coffee meets learning, to the course offerings and the new way of learning with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Technology.
We are scaling up quickly, and Preface needs someone to keep the momentum moving! If you are someone who is comfortable working in an agile environment, loves tackling market problem and influencing people, then you’re probably looking at the right job.
Read on if you want to thrive in our game-changing, yet fun and autonomous start-up culture!
We are providing Coding / STEM education for students online and offline. During the time of school suspension due to the coronavirus epidemic, we are recruiting programming teachers to teach Kids Programming skills (Scratch & App Inventor) for our free Youtube channel.
- Attend training as required
- Create video tutorials and lessons on assigned topics in Programming
- Explain the course content in digestible, interesting and engaging ways
- Give feedback after teaching
- Working talents or university students
- Willing to learn new things
- Responsible, motivated and cheerful with genuine passion for teaching children
- Confident in presenting complex and abstract concepts in easy-to-understand ways.
- Have good command of spoken English
- No prior-coding background is needed, but preference will be given to applicants who have computer science or education backgrounds with strong presentation skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Flexible work hours