Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 1932, TWG targets to become a ‘‘one-stop integrated food and beverages services provider’’. we are constantly in search of means to enhance our solutions offering capability and for horizontal business expansion.
A step ahead to serve your needs, we diversify and provide an array of food and beverage products including coffee, tea, milk products, frozen meat and frozen processed food.
Besides self-own brands, we proactively distribute renowned brand like Monin and Lipton that cemented our position of the leading integrated B2B coffee and black tea solutions provider in Hong Kong.
We are always sourcing best raw materials from different continents across various climate zones.
We aim to promote freshly brewed coffee and tea culture; meanwhile launching quality instant coffee and milk tea series in FMCG market.
- Responsible for the architectural maintenance of computer infrastructure to ensure proper running of all application systems
- Maintain and monitor the company's computer system, including the network system, email system, printing system, file server, web server and database system are working normally and smoothly
- Hardware and software inventory/license control and relevant documentation control
- Provide support to end-users by solving problems on both hardware and software
- Upgrade or modify software systems, and/or operating systems to meet specialized needs of company operations
- Disseminate standards for use of software systems and notify staff changes in system capabilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested by supervisor or above
- Implements security controls that provide detection, prevention, containment, and deterrence mechanisms to protect and maintain the integrity of data, network resources and computer systems; implement and maintain best practice throughout the organization
- Prepare IT training materials for transmission of IT knowledge to users
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or IT related discipline
- At least 3 years related working experience in IT support services
- Knowledge of email platform/client, backup solutions with tape library, firewall solutions are preferable
- Knowledge of Server, Storage, Desktop architecture and operation
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and have a flexible, positive attitude
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive, customer oriented and work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Short notice period is highly preferred