I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. In Q1 2019 we are opening in Hong Kong to establish the 3rd location and become a global player. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write informative product descriptions using industry-standard fashion terms
- Data Entry (Provide pertinent garment information such as measurements and fabrication)
- Self-edits for grammar, spelling, content accuracy, and brand voice
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Prior e-commerce and copywriting experience will be a plus
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio will be a plus
- Strong fashion knowledge – Top designers and brands, current trends, garment construction etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Basic computer and data entry skills
- Self-motivated, positive and hard-working
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Excellent organizational & time management skills and acute attention to detail