I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. In Q1 2019 we are opening in Hong Kong to establish the 3rd location and become a global player. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
You will be working across a variety of accounts and styling everything from luxury fashion to nail varnishes. You will be a go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude looking for a new challenge in your styling career.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Styling mannequins, flats, accessories and still life
• Styling body model shoots assisting on creative campaigns
• Working across a range of accounts on client-facing shoots
• Responsible for own time management and teamwork with photographers on set to ensure workload is completed to a high standard
• Follow strict style guides and briefs and be responsible for own workflow
• Responsible for steaming and prepping your own rails throughout the day
• Communicate any complex issues to the Styling Manager and seek advice and help to resolve them
• Ensure sets and styling props area is well maintained and tidy throughout the shoot day
• Meet daily and weekly targets while maintaining a high standard of styling
• Work with photographer on set to direct model and select best poses/imagery
Mid to Senior level Stylists will also be expected to:
• Signing off images, quality control and workflow data input
• Train junior members on specific accounts if needed
• Take an active interest in brand development and undertake research and create moodboards for Styling Manager when necessary
• Take ownership of key accounts – working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure a smooth shoot
• Work with Styling Manager to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and ensure quality is maintained
• Attend weekly styling meetings and pitch in with creative brainstorming and conceptualising
Skills and Experience Required:
• Previous experience in an e-commerce studio environment
• Experience styling across mannequins, tables, flats and stills as well as body model shoots
• Confident working on client-facing
• Able to work well as part of a team in a very fast-paced, highly pressured environment
• Impeccable fashion and styling sense alongside with a commercial awareness
• Experience directing models and selecting the best poses/images
• Be able to keep up with the deadlines and have great attention to detail
• Excellent work ethic and can-do attitude
• Pro-active and ambitious with an enthusiastic approach and drive to achieve
• Excellent time management
• An active interest and knowledge of fashion trends – street-style and catwalk trends
• A good understanding of the retail landscape, commerce trends and competitors