No description available.
Madhead, one of the leading Hong Kong based mobile game developers, serving in Hong Kong and Taiwan, expanded its business scope from Facebook apps to mobile game development and launched the smash hit mobile game "Tower of Saviors" in early 2013. The game has ranked among the top mobile games in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia and other South-East Asia regions with global downloads hitting over 20 million to date.
We believe mobile games should be as simple as everyone can get into. But top mobile games have much for you to find out.
Combining these two, we created two big games: "Tower of Saviours" and "Oneiric Tales".
We are passionate about making simple but challenging games. Check out our smash hits and upcoming games.
While we make sure we are in a fun, exciting and engaging environment, we push ourselves beyond the limits. If you want to craft games played by millions of people, come and visit now!
Duties include but not limited to:
• Assist Team Lead on campaigns ideation and formulate strategies, budget planning and implementation
• Identify and liaise with potential partners /agencies/vendors to ensure competitive quotes and monitor service delivery.
• Establish and strengthen communication with internal teams for preparing event materials and websites creation and ensure objective alignment
• Research on the premium idea to keep a fresh breath to our customers
• Provide on-site support and support event logistics. Overseas travel is required.
• Responsible for relevant administration, post-event evaluation and reporting, analysis and propose improvement plans to enhance efficiency
• Research on new games/apps and recommend best practice of offline campaigns, events opportunities
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related discipline
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing event management
• Able to communicate effectively among related parties
• Able to work under pressure and commit to deadline and quality
• Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English
• Independent, highly self-motivated, enjoy new challenges and able to think out of the box
• Passion and strong interest in playing games