Dorothy Yiu is a co-founder of Singapore-based startup EngageRocket, an employee feedback and analytics software creating greater workplaces.
I’m CheeTung, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of EngageRocket, an HR tech SaaS company in Singapore. Prior to this, I was the regional director at Gallup, running business development in Southeast Asia.
At EngageRocket, we help companies build better workplaces with people analytics—using qualita...
EngageRocket was founded by CheeTung Leong and Dorothy Yiu in 2016. Before founding the company from 2011 to early 2016, they led the Southeast Asia division of a global research & consulting company as Regional Director and Head of Operations respectively.
EngageRocket is a cloud-based software that helps leaders and organisations make better people decisions using real-time data.
At EngageRocket, we are passionate about building great workplaces with people analytics! We spend >70% of our waking lives at work, yet the instincts we have built about work have been largely negative (search for 'bad boss jokes' on Google and you'll get >1.2M hits).
By analysing data from employee feedback, we help provide managers and leaders guideposts for making better people decisions.
We want to help employees belong, grow and perform together with the companies. Making 70% of your lives better.
Through cultural change, organisational transformation, mergers & acquisitions, companies use EngageRocket as a single source of truth to monitor and improve employee engagement & productivity.
EngageRocket is looking for an exceptional UX/Product Designer to join us in our mission to make as better workplaces through accessible people analytics. Not only is design seen as a critical part of EngageRocket’s success, but this is also a unique opportunity where the things you create will have a real, tangible positive impact on employees globally.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
• Design a comprehensive web and mobile application to solve deep workplace problems that impact every employee
• Conduct user research to identify user requirements from customers based on the understanding of their behaviour and needs
• Understand various use cases and competitive market research to solve user problems and digitise manual processes
• Work closely with the Product Manager and Developers to implement and iterate on UX designs and flows
• Deliver wireframes, prototypes and UX mockups and effectively communicate design solutions to the team and stakeholders
• Conduct usability testing and iterate quickly to meet our users’ needs
Who we're looking for:
• 3 or more years working as a full-time UX or product designer
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates a keen user-centric design approach and visual appreciation for details and overall layout
• Experience working collaboratively with PMs and engineers to deliver end-to-end product design, from ideation to production
• Expertise in standard UX design software such as Sketch, Invision and the like
• Comfortable articulating the ‘why’, and leading discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions.
• Basic understanding of HTML and responsive web design
• Strong plus: UI design skills (Final design screens, manage style guide, interactive design with Principle, etc.)
• Good-to-have: Graphic design skills (expertise with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator), front-end coding
Click Want to Visit if you're interested! Make sure to fill out your profile, so we can get to know you better as well.