Beatrix ChowBusiness Development & Marketing Manager
Chun Lung NGContent Creator
Park SoyoungProduct Designer
I'm the Country Lead for Wantedly HK. I'm here to bring Wantedly's vision to Hong Kong: creating a world where work drives passion.
I'm Hong Kong/Canadian, and have been here in HK for a decade now,working in a variety of start-ups in Hong Kong across different industries.
At work, I enjoy bui...
Experienced Co-Founder with a demonstrated history of working in the design industry.
Award winner of "A' Design award in 2017" category for Mobile Technologies, received 4 international accolades in the year of 2015, including the Golden Pin and Design Award Asia.
Strong entrepreneurship profes...
This is Daniel Ng from Hong Kong trying to live his life while not losing "bits" of his own.
Wantedly is a Tokyo-listed company founded in 2010, with the mission to create a world where work meets passion. We do this by connecting like-minded companies and talents based on passion and interest, rather than pay and benefits. We currently have over 30,000 companies onboard and 1.2-mil monthly active users in Japan, and recently launched in Singapore and now we are in Hong Kong!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs?
A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our company is expanding in different cities and our team is expanding every day, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there.
In terms of team culture, we are engineer/designer centralized. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products. We believe everyone in the team matters in helping us to build a world where work meets passion.
You would be joining our team to hit the ground running and create create create.
You will use your creative skills, your keen eye for good design, and your understanding of what motivates people to produce engaging content that resonates with talent and clients, hence bringing them onto our platform.
You will work closely with the rest of the team to actualise our strategy and learn what it takes to bring a startup from small to big. At Wantedly, autonomy is key, so you'll have the creative independence to do what you think will work!
Here's a detailed description of what we would entrust to you:
- Creation of Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin posts, stories etc
- Google, Facebook, Linkedin Ad campaign creation
- Revamp our pitch decks and other internal documents to catch the eye of clients
- Help build a strong community with event planning and execution (online or offline!)
Here's an idea of what kind of candidate we think would thrive in this role:
- Native Cantonese and fluent English
- No experience, but a strong belief that you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced startup
- Data-driven approach to finding what works
- Design skill (Photoshop/illustrator). After Effects/ Premiere Pro is a bonus.
- Creative writing skill
- A strong interest in connecting people with that job they'll never want to leave
The below is not necessary, but we'd be psyched if you had it:
- Intern experience in a startup environment
- A successful instagram, blog or other platform that demonstrates your ability to engage people
We'd love to meet anyone who is inspired by our vision to create a world where work drives passion, so if you feel that is you, hit that Want to Visit button!