As the co-founder, Dorothy’s role is not only to build an innovative and resilient community within the space at Dream Impact, but also to build an extensive network of entrepreneurs in both the social and corporate sectors to promote cross sector partnerships in order to create scalable impact. ...
Cintia leads the overall strategy and implementation plan for Dream Impact’s long term vision and mission, brand, business and community growth, and to envision and realise Dream Impact’s movement in building a purpose-driven ecosystem that involves cross sectors and industries. Cintia has intens...
Not just a coworking space and event space!
Dream Impact is a socially-minded community located in Lai Chi Kok where we aim to provide the right resources to socially-minded entrepreneurs. In the meantime, we help to bridge communities and opportunities across sectors to widen our community’s circle of influence and both scale and deepen social impact through supporting the growth of a spectrum of social startups, businesses, and innovations.
Dream Impact emphasizes the connection on a human level, a community with heart, empathy, and passion made of individuals who would do something to make a change. Started off as a commercial warehouse, in 2017 father Mr. YS Lam and daughter Dorothy Lam began to envision in turning this space for greater impact, by attracting innovators, entrepreneurs, and creators. Soon enough, Mr. YS Lam gathered with long-time friends and partners including Mr. KK Tse, Ms. Rebecca Yung, and Ms. HW Chan and formed a team with years of experience from social innovation to international commerce.
Dream Impact envisions a society where everyone is conscious of the work they do, the things they buy and the values they advocate. We drive the growth of a purpose-driven ecosystem where everyone can be a part of this world-changing movement, and we scale and deepen social impact through advocacy, bridging of resources and strategic partnerships.
A full-time Marketing & Communications Lead.
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative and dynamic Marketing & Communications Lead who is passionate about social innovation and in creating social impact in their daily work. This individual is knowledgeable and able to strategise, manage and create online and offline campaigns, social media platforms and ads, content, website UX, events and PR.
Candidates must be efficient and effective at handling daily incoming inquiries, able to multitask, is sociable, self-motivated and have a diverse skill set including creative problem solving, and are willing to take part in every step of the process. This position is a great opportunity to learn about the social innovation sector, and to be a part of our movement in driving the growth of a purpose-driven ecosystem in Hong Kong!
S/he will work directly with our Partnership Development Lead and Community Lead, as well as reporting directly to the Co-Founder & Chief Catalyst, and the Chief of Strategy & Growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensure brand consistency and enforce branding guidelines across channels and delivery
● Lead the development of quarterly marketing campaigns
● Strategise and drive our communications and media direction and materials
● Work with our team members and designer to prepare marketing and promotional materials
● Manage a social media calendar, create original content and promotional posts for our social media channels
● Manage, monitor and engage with followers on our social media channels
● Generate new leads, by converting site traffic through call-to-action
● Manage and update our company website, improve UX with our agency partner
● Improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions
● Assist with all aspects on executing and promoting events
● Perform market analysis
● Undertake ad hoc tasks if required
Experience and Requirements
● Passion for social entrepreneurial communities and love working with people
● Must have strong Chinese and English writing abilities (Photo/ video / text)
● Able to meet tight deadline and be detail orientated
● Have a wealth of ideas, are passionate about social media, and content development
● Demonstrate self-motivation, passion, creativity, integrity, honesty, responsibility, self-awareness, work ethic and empathy
● Creativity, design skills and a sense of aesthetics is a must