Lanturn is a digital corporate services firm dedicated to
helping businesses scale. Using technology, we offer
efficient and cost-effective solutions for your accounting,
tax, compliance and incorporation needs.
We're guiding companies' light as they evolve, no matter
what stage they're at.
As a team of entrepreneurs, we understand the obstacles one has to go through
to start and run a business. We started Lanturn not only to disrupt and revolutionise
the Corporate Services industry, but to build a community for professionals to
come to for knowledge and resources.
Our Vision is to make it easier than ever for businesses to operate efficiently and thrive
Our Mission is to become the go-to corporate services firm for asset managers and
We are passionate about what we do and we want to be the
guiding light for any business, big or small, on their journey of
growth. We look after the accounting, compliance, payroll and
tax of our client's so they can grow their business and evolve,
no matter what stage they're at.
We're looking for Digital Marketers! You will be in charge of optimising our media spend, and improving our visibility online.
As a Digital Marketer, you will...
- Audience Insights and Targeting
- SEO (On-page and off-page)
- Keywords and Topic Discovery
- Position Tracking
- Social Media Listening and Management (post scheduling and enquiries)
On occasion, you will be expected to support the marketing team on ad-hoc matters, such as:
- Research and light amounts of writing (no more than outlines and short blogs)
- CRM maintenance
- Events management
Who we're looking for:
- In terms of Paid Media, hands-on experience in these channels are MANDATORY.
- Google: Paid Search & Display Network
- You will also need a strong grasp of these tools:
- SEMRush, Hubspot, Google Search Console, Facebook Insights
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Technology, or relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Paid Media (implementing and optimizing) and SEO.
It would be great if you have experience with the following:
- Data Analytics or a statistics-related degree/certification
- The ability to code in Python and/or R
You will need to be great with numbers and be performance-driven.
Let's chat! Click Want to Visit to apply.