🚀 We help creative talents generate quality leads by offering them opportunities on exposure, connections, collaboration and jobs.
🏆 Freehunter is a rapid growing company with 10,000+ registered creative talents from Hong Kong and Taiwan!
We have a strong drive to build a better world where people work for their passion and dreams.
Creative Streams: We currently have 10 types of creative talents - photographers, videographers, graphic designers, painters, magicians, singers, bands, emcees, accompanists, dancers.
Company Culture: Passionate + Work hard, play hard!
We are passionate about opening up the creative industry, while everyone here is open-minded and flexible. Challenge each other if you got a better idea!
- Build, enhance and deploy high quality, efficient and user-friendly UI to enable a great user experience, browser performance and page rendering
- Plan and setup A/B testing for growth hacking
- Optimize both static and dynamic web assets & build SEO-friendly website architecture
- Work closely with web designers and project managers to define, design and deliver new features product development end-to-end
- Adhere to agile principles when developing and collaborating with the product team
- Design & Implement Front End APIs & libraries, website templates, and other development tools to create an efficient working environment, as needed
- Maintain & follow best practices on coding
- Proactively investigate, evaluate, and implement latest technologies to enhance development efficiency
- Show strong interest in programming
- We love and prefer creative talents with personal/side projects
- Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills
- Proficient in the following programming languages/framework: HTML5, CSS3, ES6, React, Redux
- Proficient in the following frameworks will be an advantage but not a must: React Native, Next.js, JS Data Structure, Frontend Animation
- Proficient in version control system (e.g. git)
- Solid understanding of HTTP Request Methodologies
- Proficient in BEM, Responsive Design & Page Speed Optimization will be an advantage but not a must
- Understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- More than 2 years of web development experience will be an advantage