Bonnie is responsible for the operation and office administration for the Shared Value Team in Hong Kong. She is providing back-end support in programme planning and implementation, filing system development, database management, calendar scheduling, event logistics, and assisting in accounting, ...
Shared Value Project Hong Kong is a non-profit membership organisation funded by leading corporations to act as a catalyst for Shared Value in the Greater Bay Area.
Creating Shared Value – as defined by M. Porter & M. Kramer in their influential Harvard Business Review article – is a business strategy that creates competitive advantage by aligning profit and purpose.
As part of the global Shared Value network, we help our members future-proof their business by fostering trust with society while unlocking the next pocket of growth. By leveraging our tri-sector network, organisations can create profitable business models to address unmet community needs.
Do you believe business transformation is crucial to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals?
Join our dynamic team to promote innovative business models for societal impact
What will you do?
• Digital marketing: Develop, formulate and implement media strategies to build brand
awareness and maximize brand exposure, including SEO strategies to attract traffic.
• Content creation: Manage website and social media plan, curate and distribute monthly
newsletter. Help develop multimedia content – long-form, short-form, visual and video.
• Community management: Engage, support and communicate with stakeholders on social
media and be an advocate for Shared Value.
• PR: Manage media requests and build relationships with journalists.
• Marketing: Contribute to the content and promotion of public engagement activities.
• Account management: Manage the relationship with our members’ communications
department to encourage Shared Value messaging, using their extended reach for advocacy.
• Global network relationship: Liaise with the global Shared Value network communications
teams to promote each other’s initiatives and raise the profile of CSV as a global movement.
• Provide regular reports about activity and performance to CEO and SVPHK Advisory Panel.
• Represent SVPHK at business and social innovation events and debrief the team. Become an
ambassador for Shared Value.
What are we looking for?
• 3-5 years working experience in marketing and communications or public relations.
• Knowledge of social media trends and how to optimize design for those platforms.
• Strong writing & presentation skills in English; Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin required.
• Versatile storyteller, interdisciplinary thinker, proactive learner and passion for the mission.
• Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of WordPress, MailChimp and social media platforms, as well as SEO.
• Graphic design and/or video production skills a plus, Knowledge of PHP a plus.
We encourage you to apply earlier as shortlisted candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
Learn more about us: www.sharedvalueprojecthongkong.com | Facebook | LinkedIn
Click "want to visit" to learn more about us!