We are a global collective of travelers, thirty plus years in the making.
In today’s interconnected world, we are all travelers. We are all seeking experiences and moments that matter—to enrich our busy lives and keep us connected to the vast world we’re journeying through together.
Our journey began in Japan in 1989. Driven by an everyday explorer’s mindset, we formed a global collective of world travelers, manufacturers and designers to create the best luggage and bags possible. Today, Lojel’s offices span the globe—headquartered in the metropolitan hub of Hong Kong, with a creative design team in Vancouver, Canada—plus a team of expert product designers in Japan. Our multinational perspective and love for the journey has set us apart since day one. For the past three decades, we have exclusively partnered with an ethical manufacturer whose factories are widely accredited and certified non- toxic. Lojel is now sold in over 15 countries across five continents.
Inspired by real journeys
As travelers, we’ve faced the challenges of life on the road—business trips extend into personal explorations of new places and the world suddenly feels smaller than ever before. As designers, we’re always seeking simpler, more intelligent solutions. The result: highly considered design that helps you get more from your journey. Our goal is to help define premium essentials for today’s modern traveler—so you never miss an opportunity to experience connection with the world.
Let Our Journeys Enrich Life!
Today, Lojel’s offices span the globe—headquartered in the metropolitan hub of Hong Kong, with a creative design team in Vancouver, Canada—plus a team of expert product designers in Japan.
LOJEL is looking for an ambitious, considerate, and forward-thinking team member to lead their Hong Kong operation in delivering great experiences to LOJEL travelers.
In this role, you will serve as the conductor of the orchestra that is serving all customer needs in Hong Kong. You will collaborate with our International CSX team to map, develop, and execute a Hong Kong customer journey that streamlines solutions by empowering customers to position LOJEL as an industry-leader in customer satisfaction. You will improve our systems and tracking and provide insights global product development initiatives by providing valuable feedback from our after-service channels.
You’ll work with a dynamic, expanding global team of seasoned traveler professionals to tackle new obstacles and challenges and push the limits of what LOJEL is capable of both as a brand and a product.
SCOPE OF WORK
● Supervise all local service touchpoints for LOJEL’s Hong Kong Market
● Serve on the front line as main contact for all local customer enquiries via email, phone, WhatsApp, and Zendesk.
● Facilitate the CSX operations of the Hong Kong market via communication with stores, warehouse, factory, supply chain and HQ
● Develop and position the Hong Kong market’s service product as an industry elite that is aligned with Hong Kong cultural service standards
● Provide quarterly and annual CSX reports that inform HQ of market and product performance via actionable insights to improve global offering
● Ensure international consistency in service offering
● Partner to develop local service product, including both digital UX and IRL service product to improve after-service efficiency and deliver outstanding customer experiences
● Pioneer local department initiatives and communication best practices that align service communication with global brand communication
● Bachelor/Undergraduate Degree
● Professional speaking/writing proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
● At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience that ideally spans the service, hospitality, sales, digital marketing, luggage, CPG, or e-commerce industries
● Personable, highly organized, with a demonstrated track record of excelling in one on one communication in both sales and service
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ideal candidates are passionate, progressive, adaptable, and thrive in fast-paced environments
● Ideal candidates are meticulous, vehement, and welcome new challenges
● Immediate availability is highly prefered