Chun Lung NGContent Creator
Tiffany CheungClient Success Lead
Kamila LuiClient Success Executive
I'm the Country Lead for Wantedly HK. I'm here to create a platform that can help people find jobs that they can be passionate about.
I'm Hong Kong - Canadian, with roots and identities in both cultures. I've worked in a variety of start-ups in Hong Kong in different sectors. Easy going, but ...
This is Daniel Ng from Hong Kong trying to live his life while not losing "bits" of his own.
From Vogue to Bloomberg.
A girl who was fascinated by the glamour of luxury fashion empire yet was buried under countless spreadsheets and calculations. Afterall, it was just a not-so-glamorous numbers game. Don't get me wrong, I still love fashion. BUT, I decided to take a leap out of my comfor...
I am Kamila. Although I am a new comer, I have organized different types
of activities, such as music festival, exhibition and big forum. In those
activities, I have learnt how to be responsible and be a good decision maker.
I can work independently and work under pressure.
Wantedly is a Tokyo-listed company founded in 2010, with the mission to create a world where work meets passion. We do this by connecting like-minded companies and talents based on passion and interest, rather than pay and benefits. We currently have over 30,000 companies onboard and 1.2-mil monthly active users in Japan, and recently launched in Singapore and now we are in Hong Kong!
We believe in a world, where people take pride and joy in their work. How many people around you truly feel fulfilled by their job? How can we make more people happy through their jobs?
A person's job is what takes up the majority of their day. So we want everyone to be excited about work, and about the team you work with - rather than what you get in return.
Our company is expanding in different cities and our team is expanding every day, but every single one is a highly skilled and talented player. All of us experienced working at mega size companies and believe in solving the problems we saw there.
In terms of team culture, we are engineer/designer centralized. We aim to be a team where every member can take an active part in building our products. We believe everyone in the team matters in helping us to build a world where work meets passion.
We are looking for a talented Marketer who knows how to drive growth in the early stages of a start-up. We have the vision, the passion, and the product; now we need you to get it out there.
What you would be doing
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans/budget with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Work with Content Writer, Sales Team and Client Success Team to attract job seekers and leads, as well as fulfill clients’ needs.
- Conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development.
- Evangelise our purpose-based recruiting method.
What would your targets be?
Your goal is always to increase the overall awareness of our brand and ensure that the perception of Wantedly is positive. Of course, you will have some more concrete targets as well:
- Monthly Active Registered Users (MARU)
- Applications to jobs listed on our platform
- User signups
- Company signups
What kind of person would thrive in this role?
Anyone who loves marketing and is interested in the recruitment industry will thrive in this role. The following would also help too:
- Always looking to learn and grow
- Good people skills; communicating and networking with clients
- Great writing skills in English and Cantonese
- Experience working for a start-up
- Knowledge of SaaS business
- Design/Graphic design/Photoshop skill
What is necessary for this role?
We will be placing a lot of responsibility and trust in whoever we hire for this role. With that in mind, we’re looking for candidates who have the following:
- A strong interest in our mission (create a world where work drives passion)
- Marketing experience
- Native or near-native level spoken and written English and Cantonese
- University degree
At the end of the day, if you can dive into this role with confidence, we want to hear from you so just click Want to visit!