Garage Society is a work platform for the new generation. Founded in 2014, we offer premium co-working, a digital members’ portal, knowledge-sharing events, internship programme, recruitment & investment support, and more. We’re home to international startups, creatives, and freelancers and digital nomads from around the world, where our mission is to facilitate collaboration and growth within our community and beyond.
Starting with being the leading cowork operator in Asia, our vision is to further the global coworking movement and change the way people conceptualise work. We want to shift away from the traditional approaches to working in order to normalise the dynamic environment that coworking offers, where you’re surrounded by people who will inspire and challenge you.
Much of our growth has been guided by our bespoke, member-centric business model, as we’re constantly looking for ways to take our value-adding services to the next level. Our internship Cadet Programme and knowledge-sharing platform Garage Academy are just some of the initiatives that we’ve introduced to meet the needs of our members.
As the Junior Community Executive at Garage Society, you will be responsible for making sure that the service provided at Garage Society exceeds the expectation of all members of Garage Society.
• Ensure the highest standard of customer service is maintained
• Proactively seek opportunities to drive higher quality service
• Assist members and their guests in the friendliest yet professional manner
• Management support on operations which include space maintenance and liaison with partners such as building management
• Business/admin support including purchasing, vendor management, bookkeeping, and accounting
• Be responsible for assisting in the running and coordination of events as well as other projects
• Provide other secretarial and administrative support as required
• University degree or above
• A team player who is willing to learn and take on new challenges
• Prior experience in the service or hospitality sector will be an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
• Strong sense of responsibility, adaptability and an eye for detail
• Enjoy interacting with people and being exposed to multi-cultural / international work environment
• Presentable and with a pleasant personality
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel (basic accounting knowledge will be an advantage)
• Basic design skills and proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
• MUST speak fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin an advantage
• Candidates with lighter experience will be considered for a Junior Community Ambassador position
• A fast-growing company with APAC exposure, strong network-building opportunities, and a fun working culture
• Flexible working hours
• Staff activities
• On-the-job training and career advancement opportunity to the right candidate
Remember to fill in your profiles and click " want to visit" if you are interested.