Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 1932, TWG targets to become a ‘‘one-stop integrated food and beverages services provider’’. we are constantly in search of means to enhance our solutions offering capability and for horizontal business expansion.
A step ahead to serve your needs, we diversify and provide an array of food and beverage products including coffee, tea, milk products, frozen meat and frozen processed food.
Besides self-own brands, we proactively distribute renowned brand like Monin and Lipton that cemented our position of the leading integrated B2B coffee and black tea solutions provider in Hong Kong.
We are always sourcing best raw materials from different continents across various climate zones.
We aim to promote freshly brewed coffee and tea culture; meanwhile launching quality instant coffee and milk tea series in FMCG market.
We are looking for an Engineering professional for new production line set up in PRC. He/ She will be responsible for PRC production machinery maintenance work, preventive maintenance planning and implementation as well as PRC Electrical, Mechanical, tender preparation and project deliverable. He/ She shall liaise with clients, contractors and stakeholders from concept design to project handover. The position definitely plays a key role in PRC re-engineering task force.
- Degree holder in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 years or above maintenance experience in Chemical Industrial Plant and F&B Manufacturing Sector is preferred
- Experience in HVAC/PLC and automation are preferable and familiar with AutoCAD drawing
- Registered Electrical Worker Grade A or above is a MUST
- Registered Safety Officer is preferred
- Station in DG plant
- Proficient in English, Cantonese & Mandarin