foodpanda is dedicated to bringing food lovers around the world their favourite meals from curated local restaurants. Since its reation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to more than 27,000 partner restuarants in more than 190 cities across 40 countries globally. foodpanda is active in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Philippines and Bangladesh. It belongs to Delivery Hero, worldwide leader of the food delivery industry.
Our mission is to serve people a sumptuous meal without any hassle!
We intend on making food delivery an easy and convenient option for all our food lovers!
F orward-thinking & innovative
O pen and collaborative
O utput + attitude = excellence
D irect and Simple
P roactive always
A ll architects of building a great culture
N urture & develop talents
D eliver solutions, not problems
A ll customers & partners matter
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven, motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join our local marketing team in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
About the job:
The successful candidate will play a key role in building and executing marketing strategies and campaigns in Singapore, working closely with cross-functional teams in Singapore and Bangkok.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in Singapore, this is a really exciting and challenging role.
- Spearheading all PR activities for foodpanda Singapore to ensure we stay relevant in all media publications, and news stories about food delivery in the region.
- Further strengthening our influencer network, developing close collaborations with all top SG influencers and groups like SGAG, Night Owl Cinematics & WahBanana.
- Press office management - working closely with our PR agency to ensure all inbound PR opportunities are handled, and any escalations sent to the customer service team.
- Employer branding: working with the Regional HR Director to reinforce our Employee Value Proposition in Singapore through events, panels & content on social media.
- Managing a full time intern who takes care of Social Media & influencer outreach.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, with at least 2 years in Singapore
- Understanding of PR and influencer marketing (connections are a plus!)
- Positive attitude with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Any other language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
- Periodic fun & engaging company events & team activities
- Tasty Thursdays
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversar(ies) Leave
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company