Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 1932, TWG targets to become a ‘‘one-stop integrated food and beverages services provider’’. we are constantly in search of means to enhance our solutions offering capability and for horizontal business expansion.
A step ahead to serve your needs, we diversify and provide an array of food and beverage products including coffee, tea, milk products, frozen meat and frozen processed food.
Besides self-own brands, we proactively distribute renowned brand like Monin and Lipton that cemented our position of the leading integrated B2B coffee and black tea solutions provider in Hong Kong.
We are always sourcing best raw materials from different continents across various climate zones.
We aim to promote freshly brewed coffee and tea culture; meanwhile launching quality instant coffee and milk tea series in FMCG market.
We are currently looking for an energetic and detail-minded Assistant Accounting Manager to formulate, develop and implement internal control programs, policies, guidelines and procedures to all operations.
The ideal candidate shall have abilities to manage daily operations in receivable team; manage full sets of accounts, consolidation and prepare relevant schedule; be responsible for month-end process & relevant analysis, budget and forecast; review selling price calculation for management decision; and liaise with external auditors & others for compliance.
- University graduate with HKICPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualifications is a must
- Minimum 4 years’ related experience; experience in supervisory level is preferred
- Audit experience in Big 4/CPA firm is an advantage
- Proficient in using MS Office, preferably with exposure in using SAP
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, well-versed in Mandarin is an asset
- A good team player with strong sense of responsibility, independent, organized & result oriented
- Detail-minded and be able to work under pressure with problem solving skills