BlueMeg's team of young and diverse professionals, representing more than seven nationalities,
are fully committed to providing custom-made corporate governance solutions such company incorporations, registrations, document filing, accounting and other governance related services to a diverse client base from entrepreneurs, start-ups and SME’s to multinational corporations and institutional investors, Our mission is to make the corporate service world a paperless one, by connecting clients via our digital Console to the heart of their companies.
We discovered that the corporate service market has not been innovated since decades ago and we believe, with our technology, companies can be run easier. Being a startup ourselves, we know how painful it is to spend so much time on all the admin work, while the time can be relocated to driving the company’s growth.
With The BlueMeg’s SaaS solutions, we provide comprehensive services to take care of the business behind our clients’ businesses. Being established in Singapore and Hong Kong, we expect to expand our footsteps further out in and out of Asia.
BlueMeg builds B2B SaaS software to manage companies. Millions of companies are set up every year and even more exists all around us. Exercising proper corporate governance is ever more challenging as most companies are managed in an antiquated manner. Our console helps accountants, company secretaries, and executives to take care of the business behind their business. With our console tracking, securing and automating many tasks (e.g. incorporation, share management, filings, and more).
As our Product Director, you are responsible for helping us craft a beautiful and useful console. You are excited by the challenge of converting complex processes into easy to navigate experiences while keeping in mind both internal and external stakeholders. Our console is the centre point touches many facets of the business; all need to come together seamlessly.
● Research (new) features: merge traditional business processes intuitively into our console
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with process specialists, clients, and engineers
● Build and implement a design system and product development process
● Design User Interfaces and User Experiences
● Write down spec’s, stories and epics to be used by our engineers
● Help find solutions for the challenges related to scaling SaaS software
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
● Development of SaaS applications
● UI/UX Designer or similar role
● Portfolio of historic work with web-applications
● Wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision, Overflow, Adobe XD)
● Project management experience (e.g. Jira)
● Understanding of the latest web standards and technologies (responsiveness, mobile,
● Setting up and implementing processes & best practices