AQUMON revolutionizes the wealth management industry with our robust algorithms and advanced robo-advisory platform, by bringing automation, transparency and cost-efficiency. The firm’s robo-advisory engine assists financial institutions and individual investors in long term global asset allocation and portfolio management.
We strive to democratize finance via the combination of automated algorithms and scalable technology platform. AQUMON uses both traditional financial engineering techniques and leading AI techniques, to provide wealth management services to those who have been previously neglected.
Utilizing machine learning based quantitative research combined with cutting edge internet technology, we have gained tremendous competitive advantage and attracted worldwide talents from world top universities and iBanks.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate user experience designer with the ability to solve complex problems through devising elegant design solutions. The individual is capable of quickly understanding the business requirements and rapidly prototyping concepts and mockups and iterate upon it. The UX designer will own the overall UX/UI design strategy and implementation and serve as a bridge between the business, product and engineering team.
• Design user interactions, navigational hierarchies and workflow models
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
• Perform user research and evaluate customer behaviours/feedbacks to identify and solve design problems
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new features
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design new features and products, uniting user goals and business needs as defined by Management
• 2-5 years of UX/UI design experience. (Candidate with less experience will also be considered as UX designer)
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe, Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Jira and the likes
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• Ability to work with different stakeholders and translate design ideas into deliverables for engineers
• A solid understanding of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting and meet deadlines
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
• Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field.
Click "Want to Visit" to see more!