Business (Finance, HR etc.)
Established in 1932, TWG targets to become a ‘‘one-stop integrated food and beverages services provider’’. we are constantly in search of means to enhance our solutions offering capability and for horizontal business expansion.
A step ahead to serve your needs, we diversify and provide an array of food and beverage products including coffee, tea, milk products, frozen meat and frozen processed food.
Besides self-own brands, we proactively distribute renowned brand like Monin and Lipton that cemented our position of the leading integrated B2B coffee and black tea solutions provider in Hong Kong.
We are always sourcing best raw materials from different continents across various climate zones.
We aim to promote freshly brewed coffee and tea culture; meanwhile launching quality instant coffee and milk tea series in FMCG market.
- Raw material, product formulation development & cost evaluation
- create and modify manufacturing instruction and engineering change control
- New product development and pricing evaluation
- Coffee development, assist for coffee product formulation changes
- New coffee material testing
- Coffee training material preparation and provide training to internal and external parties
- Coffee menu enhancement
- Develop new business opportunities
- Sell & promote product and assist Sales & Marketing dept to solve and evaluate customers issues
- Build effective relationships with key clients
- Responsible for developing sales strategies
- Higher Diploma or above in Food Engineering or related discipline
- Licensed Q Grader, authorised SCA trainers or equivalent professional qualifications
- over 5 years in food industry with coffee knowledge
- Good understanding of coffee production processes
- Exposure in Sensory tasting
- Knowledge in ISO 9000 / HACCP / GMP
- Microsoft office
- Sensory training is preferred
- Good command in English & Mandarin