Art121 is an up and coming online art gallery platform that aims to bridge art to all art lovers and collectors. We will offer online art lessons, exhibitions, Art and so on.
Art121 revolutionises the art scene by making art discoverable and personable. We find one-to-one encounters less stressful and more meaningful.
We listen with an open mind, we share knowledge, we learn from one another and work together to produce the best results!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Software Engineer with experience in building web applications. You must have a deep understanding of web applications, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your role at Art121:
- Responsible for implementing visual elements and their behaviours into user interactions
- Work closely with frontend and backend web developers to build all client-side logic
- Acts as a bridge between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking part on both sides and defining overall application looks and functions
- Test and ensure technical feasibility of all UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with UI/UX Designer and bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation to define how the application looks and works
- Familiar with React Native or Vue.js.
What you will bring:
- 2 years of experience working on building production level applications
- Experience working with and projects built on Node.js
- Knowledge of frontend technologies ranging from HTML, CSS, React / Redux, Vue js, etc.
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Basic knowledge of containerization such as Docker is a plus.
- Familiarity of at least one of the cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP) and their services
- Interested in software development process automation – testing automation, CI/CD, etc.
- Aplenty learning opportunities within team
- Flat team structure with no office politics
- Based in WeWork with community benefits, and happy hours.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.