At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
Looking to jumpstart your career in the startup scene or gain some startup experience by working with our team of startup experts and changemakers? If you are excited about the thought of planning and executing programmes and events that will benefit our early-stage startup ecosystem, StartupX can definitely offer you that and more! 🦄
- Reporting to Programme Director to run innovative startup programmes
- Communicate with upper management to implement and come up with programme outline
- Organise programmes and activities in accordance with the company’s objective
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the programme
- Weekly check-ins with stakeholders
- Produce accurate and timely report of programme status and results
- Analyse programme risks and come up with solutions
- Work on strategy with marketing team
- Develop new programmes to support the strategic direction of the company
- Possess 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of startup scene
- Experience in leading innovative ideas
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent teamwork
- Willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Only Singaporeans need apply
Good to Have
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
We are built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. For founders, by founders - at StartupX, our mission is to support the early-stage startup ecosystem in Asia.
This is your chance to get exposure to some of the most exciting happenings in our tech and startup ecosystem, network with the best startup founders and mentors, and have an amazing experience overall.
# How to Apply
We will get back to you as soon as possible! Kindly note that only applications sent through the forms will be considered.