HKDecoman.com (https://www.HKDecoman.com ) is an HK based startup focused on transforming the traditional home renovation industry by offering homeowners engineer-matching and consultancy services through its website. In addition, HKDecoman.com has also set up online platform HKDecoMall (https://mall.HKDecoman.com ), a web store for electronic DIY tools and building materials, providing comprehensive service and quality assurance to users.
Passionate about educating the public about the renovation industry, open office and bar HKDecoBar offers a physical space where users of the website and renovation companies can test tools, attend educational courses or exchange ideas. HKDecoman.com also offers its vast knowledge about renovating online via their educational website https://edu.HKDecoman.com.
HKDecoman.com has been backed by large players in the property industry and is currently valued at 50 Million Hong Kong Dollars.
HKDecoman.com ‘s success has been recognized with the Hong Kong ICT Awards 2019: Smart Business Award GOLD as one of the most promising technology companies in HK. It also received the prominent Stevie Award as one of the foremost international companies in the Internetfield. It is headquartered in Hong Kong and plans to expand its business to other APAC countries including Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, etc.
• Maintain business relationships with existing merchants to ensure that our products can drive their business.
• Explore new business opportunities and strengthen brand positioning.
• Promoting existing products and develop new markets and customers.
• To develop and implement the e-commerce strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service.
• Manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-commerce sales, fulfilment and selling Images.
• Set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-commerce activity through different media.
• Ensure the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
• Present new products and services to enhance existing relationships.
• Responsible for running and managing the customer service operations for the eCommerce offering works with other Business Units as well as the Marketing department.
• Responsible for operational analytics & reporting
• Meeting sales target assigned by management
• Degree holder or equivalent
• Be open-minded, creative and willing to cope with challenges
• Confident in selling products/ business model/ concepts
• Analytical with excellent business and market sense
• Excellent in presentation skill of PowerPoint
• Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in eCommerce/digital disciplines
• Experience in Renovation/Electronic appliance/ Furniture related is an advantage
• Experience of managing and leading an operational team and to manage eCommerce processes and fulfilment
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
|Looking for||eCommerce Manager|
|Founded on||August, 2015|
There are no recommendations yet.