CAPSL is a mobile esports platform where anyone can create and publish online tournaments across thousands of mobile games.
We love esports! Today there exists not clear entry point to starting your gaming career. We are a gamers first step into competitive play, where gamers can grow their gaming reputation, and fans can enjoy watching, all from one location!
We do this by providing a platform or tournament organisers to create and publish online tournaments across any mobile competitive game, so players can participate, and esports fans can watch and support their favourite players.
Description of Role
You will work along-side a team of game-industry veterans, supporting with company logistics, including but not limited to:
- Support new employee on-boarding, visa applications for non-local hires, and relocation logistics
- Liaise with company legal and accounting teams
- Coordinate game industry events participation, speaker arrangements and travel logistics
- Manage internal company communications and employee requests
- Support with stakeholder communications, client, investor and industry presentations
- Own company office logistics
- Assist with sensitive company information, including monthly expenses and forecasts
- Assist with employee training, company material preparation
- Be willing to encounter new and unfamiliar situations
- Manage a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously, but without getting phased - You know how to organise like a Zen master!
- At least 3-5 years experience supporting or driving company day-today operations
- A track record of executing in ambiguous situations
- Strong communication skills, both orally, written and in presenting to others
- Expertise in excel, word, powerpoint, or their equivalents
- A passion to be a part of the games and esports industry
- An ability to self-start and manage your own time effectively
- English - Business fluency
- Cantonese - Business fluency
- Bonus - Mandarin - Business fluency