I Heart Studios is a highly creative digital content studio based in London and Amsterdam. We are unique due to our fashion origins and distinctive personality. We are also unique in the market because we offer a full service to clients from highest quality product photography through to conceptual creative imagery.
We were founded in 2008 out of the simple belief that exceptional imagery is fundamental to enhancing brand perceptions and increasing online sales, and we produce best-quality visual content for a selection of high profile clients.
Within the fiercely competitive fashion market we understand that brands and retailers demand high-quality photographic content, provided more often and more quickly, and all delivered as seamlessly as possible.
By forging genuine relationships with our clients we aim to change the very concept of a digital content studio partner.
We produce the highest quality digital content for a range of clients from across the industry, whether shooting on location or in our London and Amsterdam studios. A multi-channel approach gives our clients maximum exposure across traditional platforms as well as the ability to amplify content through social media channels.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be joining a dynamic commercial/sales team, which is responsible for the future business development and growth of the I Heart creative photographic business.
The role is focused on sales and lead generation across the service portfolio I Heart is offering in the market place. As a Business Development Executive you work with the existing client portfolio to extend and expand our business relationships and identify, target and engage potential new clients for the business.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
Sales Generation – drive I Heart’s market share
• Market research/scoping: desktop research, telephone calls, trade shows and utilizing all relevant tools to generate target brands lists for potential new clients
• Targeting/prioritization: engage and work with the wider commercial team to analyze these target brands lists and prioritize/ segment appropriately for a targeted and bespoke approach
• (Re) energize: reactivate past clients and intensify current I Heart contacts and leads
• Convert: create and deliver new quotes for existing and new clients and follow up with the clients to drive maximum quote conversion
Client Communication – high quality and personalized
• Pricing: create tailored and personalized commercial quotes for clients based on the I Heart Studio products and services portfolio and pricing positioning
• The pitch: contact and engage with potential clients to introduce I Heart Studios and our products and services in a positive and aspirational manner
• Show & tell: create and support the development of bespoke sales presentations to key accounts that have been targeted as potential clients
• Client Awareness: understand client requirements and texture and make the right judgments for suitable pricing to ensure maximum conversion
• Know your business: demonstrate fashion awareness and brand/retailer awareness to adopt the appropriate tone and approach for the many different types of fashion/retail brands
• Measure success: actively track, report and review performance of leads, sales quotes, and conversions
• Tone & texture: utilize the I Heart Studios tone of voice in all communications to deliver a consistent brand experience
Systems and Reporting – process excellence
• Record: update and maintain the CRM system that works as a database for all contacts and leads at I Heart Studios
• Accuracy: ensure all client contact details are always updated and correct for image uploading and invoicing
• Consistency: sending all quotes and communications to clients through the CRM system and tracking all communications for following-up and optimizing opportunities for future conversion
• Awareness: provide regular reports to line management on all sales activity in relevant sales channels and with relevant clients
Skills and Requirements
• Experience in sales, in a relevant creative industry
• Proven experience in targeting sales contacts, converting leads into actual sales and revenue
• Strong experience in tracking and reporting sales performance to line management
• Excellent spoken and written communications skills
• Strong organizational and administration skills
• The ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a team
• High levels of energy, determination, and commitment to generating leads and converting these leads and quotes into actual sales
• Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner – an ability to be perceptive and understand a client’s unique needs and requirements, and then good judgment to understand how to convert a quote to a full studio booking
• A professional manner and good people skills for client-facing and internal colleagues
• Ability to work well under pressure with no 9-5 mentality
• Good knowledge and understanding of the fashion market
• Knowledge of SalesForce.com is a benefit
• Passion, energy, and instinct to follow up leads and convert
• Multi-tasking and prioritization
• Attention to detail
• Relationship building
• Perceptive communications
• Team player and motivator
The role reports directly into the Business Development Manager who is part of the Commercial Team. The role requires work with client services teams and studio production teams including styling, photography, and retouching. The role also requires work with the commercial and finance teams, suppliers and clients.