Loftwork is a Japan based design and innovation company operating in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kyoto and Taipei. We leverage the power of new design methodologies and collective intelligence to create valuable impacts. We provide creative services and contents for corporations, government and schools. Our wide range of projects include Spatial Design, UI/UX Design, Service & Business Design as well as Events Curation & Corporate Creative Training.
Everything we do,
we believe in challenging the status quo,
we think ahead and do things differently to create valuable impact.
Since we started as the creator community Loftwork.com in 2000, we have always believed in the energy of creativity. We create big values with the energy and influence a more appealing society.
Our current services and communities has grown into a platform for creative business strategy and social innovations. With our creative perspectives and experience, Loftwork will continue to confront problems, generate new value with unique human centric approaches and seek innovative solutions with our communities where businesses, society and creatives can grow together.
SPACE AND URBAN DESIGNS THAT CREATE CO-CREATION AND NEW WORKSTYLES
- We open up the human resources and assets of businesses through development of opportunities/communities for people and organizations, and connect them with outside talent.
WEB, UI/UX, AI AND ROBOTICS. COMMUNICATION DESIGN OF A DIGITAL ERA
- We design optimum online-based communications for connecting ever-improving digital tools with existing businesses.
NEW DESIGNS MADE BY CHALLENGING MATERIAL AND TECHNOLOGY
- Company assets meet creativity through our “MTRL” service for seeking new possibilities of materials, bringing out unseen possibilities.
PROGRAM FOR CREATING NEW BUSINESSES
- We deal with existing assets from various perspectives such as those of artists and scientists, and create business seeds that lead to the future.
CREATIVE PLATFORMS WITH TEN HUBS WORLDWIDE
- The fabrication community “FabCafe” with ten global hubs and online evaluation platform “AWRD” support connecting creative talents worldwide with business energy.
We are looking for an Assistant Creative Director to manage multi disciplinary creative projects from concept creation to completion, and ensuring client objectives are achieved with high quality. Assistant Creative Director should be able to develop creative concepts and strategies that are insightful, relevant, innovative, and effective. At Loftwork, an assistant creative director needs to be able to project manage and work proactively. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Supporting the Creative Director with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Assist in managing and supervising multiple projects and teams in Asia region.
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting client objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines. Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions.
- Keeping up with the latest trends, strategies, and technologies.
- Evaluating creative team performance and guiding improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, design, art, marketing, communications, journalism and other relevant fields.
- 3 years of work experience, particularly with, but not limited to design, digital, web, social and emerging technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English and Cantonese (Japanese is a plus).
- Strong creative mind, concept and strategy development skills.
- A solid understanding of design and user experience practices.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker. Passionate about innovation. Knowledge in design thinking is a plus.
|Looking for||Assistant Creative Director|
|Founded on||April, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.