Loftwork is a Japan based design and innovation company operating in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Kyoto and Taipei. We leverage the power of new design methodologies and collective intelligence to create valuable impacts. We provide creative services and contents for corporations, government and schools. Our wide range of projects include Spatial Design, UI/UX Design, Service & Business Design as well as Events Curation & Corporate Creative Training.
Everything we do,
we believe in challenging the status quo,
we think ahead and do things differently to create valuable impact.
Since we started as the creator community Loftwork.com in 2000, we have always believed in the energy of creativity. We create big values with the energy and influence a more appealing society.
Our current services and communities has grown into a platform for creative business strategy and social innovations. With our creative perspectives and experience, Loftwork will continue to confront problems, generate new value with unique human centric approaches and seek innovative solutions with our communities where businesses, society and creatives can grow together.
SPACE AND URBAN DESIGNS THAT CREATE CO-CREATION AND NEW WORKSTYLES
- We open up the human resources and assets of businesses through development of opportunities/communities for people and organizations, and connect them with outside talent.
WEB, UI/UX, AI AND ROBOTICS. COMMUNICATION DESIGN OF A DIGITAL ERA
- We design optimum online-based communications for connecting ever-improving digital tools with existing businesses.
NEW DESIGNS MADE BY CHALLENGING MATERIAL AND TECHNOLOGY
- Company assets meet creativity through our “MTRL” service for seeking new possibilities of materials, bringing out unseen possibilities.
PROGRAM FOR CREATING NEW BUSINESSES
- We deal with existing assets from various perspectives such as those of artists and scientists, and create business seeds that lead to the future.
CREATIVE PLATFORMS WITH TEN HUBS WORLDWIDE
- The fabrication community “FabCafe” with ten global hubs and online evaluation platform “AWRD” support connecting creative talents worldwide with business energy.
We are looking for young, fun, enthusiastic Community Associate to create a welcoming and collaborative community environment, assist with space operations, and build our creator community.
Develop, manage and build relationships with our community.
Assist in space management, and create a pleasant environment for our community.
Run events, collaborate in cross-functional team projects and ad-hoc tasks to grow the FabCafe community.
People-oriented, pleasant, proactive and outgoing personality
Love building relationships with people and understanding their needs
BS or BA degree in business management, communications or related field
Familiar with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
Detail-oriented and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent time management and planning skills
1-2 years working experience
Experience in community management
Previous experience in startup or creative industry would be a plus
Startup culture with a fun and collaborative work environment
Space for you to learn and contribute creative ideas
Click "Want to Visit" you will know more!
|Looking for||Community Associate|
|Founded on||April, 2017|
There are no recommendations yet.