Backpack travelling around Europe and Africa for almost a year in my early 20s shaped my life. Devoted to pursue a better tomorrow with a "just do it" motto. Former journalist, entered the world of social innovation and social entrepreneur when I launched OHH Dear Communications 老正工作室 3 years ago.
OHH Dear Communications is Hong Kong's first and only agency dedicated to the senior community. We are a three-year-old social-driven agency providing senior models and marketing services.
We believe Silver is the NEW Black, aging can be cool, exciting and fun! That's why we devoted ourselves to disrupt the market and launch the very first model agency that only hires talents aged 50 or above, our eldest model is a 95-year-old lovely grand-grandma.
While we believe ageing is worth celebrating, we deserve an age-enabling and age friendly society with more quality products and services for the seniors. OHH Dear also provides marketing services to corporates that wish to advertise their products and engage with the senior community.
OHH Dear provides insightful marketing solutions for brands to effectively reach out to the Young Olds market. We nurture a group of confident, open-minded, happy and cool Young Olds talents. We offer models, micro-KOL services to brands.
We also curate innovative and exciting activities to connect with and empower the new generation of Young Olds, get them connected with the commercial world.
The Community engagement manager must be organized, detail-oriented, communicative, able to multi-task, and have a passion for social innovation.
A. Experience and skills
• 2-3+ years marketing / public relations experience in an agency setting is preferred.
• Experience designing new initiatives, from ideation through execution
• Excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills
• Experience building and implementing strategic partnerships and mobilising influential community groups successfully
• Able to take initiative, provide innovative thinking and strategy and function effectively in fast-paced, evolving environments
B. About the Job
• As a Community Engagement Manager, you will drive engagement and establish meaningful and strategic partnerships. You will develop and implement innovative partnership and marketing strategies and go-to-market plans that support company strategy.
• The role will require good sense of business acumen and organization skills, creative mindset and close collaborations with all internal and external stakeholders, strategic partners, consultants and agency partners.
• You will provide excellent project management of key initiatives, cultivate allies to become champions for OHH Dear and work across PR and marketing to amplify success.
C. About you
• Creative thinking, responsive to change and result-oriented
• Dynamic personality, embrace innovation and creativity
• Have a good sense in business and social innovation
• Passion in creating marketing and communications excellence
• Highly outspoken with professional presentation skills in conversational and written English and Chinese
• A great team-player, open-minded, passionate and enjoy challenges and explore opportunities
• Highly organized and detail-minded
• Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently