Backpack travelling around Europe and Africa in my early 20s shaped my life. Devoted to pursue a better tomorrow with a "just do it" motto. Former journalist, stepped into the world of social innovation and social entrepreneurship when I launched OHH Dear Communications 老正工作室 3 years ago.
OHH Dear Communications is Hong Kong's first and only agency dedicated to the senior community. We are a three-year-old social-driven agency providing senior models and marketing services.
We believe Silver is the NEW Black, aging can be cool, exciting and fun! That's why we devoted ourselves to disrupt the market and launch the very first model agency that only hires talents aged 50 or above, our eldest model is a 95-year-old lovely grand-grandma.
While we believe ageing is worth celebrating, we deserve an age-enabling and age friendly society with more quality products and services for the seniors. OHH Dear also provides marketing services to corporates that wish to advertise their products and engage with the senior community.
OHH Dear provides insightful marketing solutions for brands to effectively reach out to the Young Olds market. We nurture a group of confident, open-minded, happy and cool Young Olds talents. We offer models, micro-KOL services to brands.
We also curate innovative and exciting activities to connect with and empower the new generation of Young Olds, get them connected with the commercial world.
The Creative Strategist must be communicative, able to multi-task, detail-oriented, and have a passion for social innovation.
A. Experience and skills
• 3+ years solid marketing / advertising experience in an agency setting is required.
• Proven ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
• Proven ability to formulate marketing strategy and communication campaigns
• Experienced in handling multiple projects. Possesses strong task prioritization, time and resources management skills. Willing to take initiative and able to work with tight timeline, under pressure and used to high working pace
• Excellent command of Chinese and English, both verbal and written
B. About the Job
• As a Creative Strategist, you will develop and formulate well-structured, compelling and innovative integrated marketing campaigns that expand reach across key target audiences and support company strategy; constantly monitoring of time, costs and project delivery to achieve the goal within the given resources
• The role requires good sense in digital, social media, local trends and social innovation to maximize the campaign's synergy.
• Design new initiatives from ideation through execution.
• Prepare, collaborate on and drive pitches and proposals for new projects and clients
• Define and lead strategy of cross-channel creative campaign.
• You will ensure the communication execution in all marketing functions are aligned in terms of tone of voice, content, message, key visual and copy elements in order to build a strong brand identity for OHH Dear.
C. About you
• Creative thinking, responsive to change and result-oriented
• Dynamic personality, embrace innovation and creativity
• Have a good sense in business and social innovation
• Highly outspoken with professional presentation skills in conversational and written English and Chinese
• A great team-player, open-minded, passionate and enjoy challenges and explore opportunities
• Highly organized and detail-minded
• Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently