Gliitch brings together more than 8+ years in digital marketing experience, and proven capability in scaling companies. Gliitch is the new black when it comes to growing small to medium businesses. We offer a new prospective to our clients bringing a creative, tech-savvy, entrepreneur approach to empower and embrace the SMB & start-up industry.
We want to prove to our clients - 'Good advertising will always make you good money"
Our flagship program is Social Engine Advertising. A 4-step agency program, to launch, test & scale your advertising campaigns for online stores.
We are looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join our growing team. You must have previous 2 years + experience of Account Management gained in an agency! Candidates must have a proven track record working with brands in the digital space and experience in project management.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Manage multiple work streams and act as point of contact between team and client
- Challenge client expectations to deliver significant value in the client / agency relationship
- Work closely with the digital account team to leverage client and agency relationships as well as best practices
- Be comfortable working in an area you might not have worked in before. We support our clients across a wide range of projects and have support within the agency to do this, but it's key that you have the confidence and willingness to be flexible and to take on new challenges
- Build thorough understanding of client's business internally and externally to inform the “why” as well as the “what” we do.
- Set up and manage detailed project plans and positively champion timings
- Authorship of briefs and management of processes and system
- Act as point of contact for client on day-to-day activation e.g. reviewing, securing approvals and trafficking campaign creative assets
- Attend client and partner entertainment events and meetings as required
- Take financial ownership for your campaigns. Report monthly revenue figures through financial processes, be comfortable to discuss this and look for opportunities to help grow this
Here’s what we’re looking for
- Proven track record of seamless campaign delivery
- Excellent attention to detail, with a process driven approach
- An understanding the role of e-commerce and facebook marketing
- Agency experience is preferred
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and agency colleagues.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Excel & PowerPoint
- Polished, professional demeanor, projects confidence and enthusiasm for the business