Established in 2009, Pharma to Market has an office in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and is a leading regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance consulting company operating in the Asia-Pacific region.
We provide customized solutions over a wide range of product categories to support pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and other life sciences companies with their regulatory needs in the region, with services including regulatory affairs, quality assurance, medical writing, pharmacovigilance, market access and reimbursement.
To become an industry leader through our commitment to customer service, quality, and current and extensive knowledge in our fields of expertise.
Our culture of professionalism, honesty, openness and respect will enable us to be a reliable and trusted partner for our clients in the pharmaceutical industry, delivering comprehensive regulatory consulting and outsourcing solutions.
Brand Management Intern (Flexi-hours/Part-time/Flexible work location)
Our team seeks a creative, detail-oriented undergraduate/diploma student interested in the fields of copywriting and branding for a dynamic, hands-on internship in a regional consultancy company. You will be assigned projects offering hands-on experience and equipped through on-boarding and training to build on skills you already have. If you have the required qualities and take pride in achieving your goals, have a passion for writing; this position offers an excellent opportunity to practice professional writing and communication and build your resume. Check out the details below and apply now.
What will you be doing?
• Researching relevant services and competitive information
• Generate content/copy for the company’s branding initiatives and bring ideas to life visually, making things like data and insights digestible in dashboards and infographics
• Liaise with vendors to develop and edit company website, presentations, e-newsletters and other brand collaterals and review to identify areas for improvement
• Execute business to business branding campaigns across various channels including Linkedin
• Assist with communicating with leads from conferences and talks
• Assist with company's market entry initiatives into other Asia Pacific countries
Who are you?
• First or second year student who is currently pursuing a university degree/Diploma
• Able to work around 15-20 hours per week for the duration of the internship. Minimum 6 months commitment is required.
• Strong writing skills with excellent command of English language and grammar
• Ability to work autonomously and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Experience or familiarity with WordPress, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop/Illustrator, etc. is a plus but not mandatory
All ages are welcome to apply
What will you learn?
• Insights into how departments across the healthcare/lifescciences industry operate
• In-depth knowledge on regulatory and compliance requirements for health products in the Asia Pacific region
• First-hand knowledge of B2B communication and marketing
• Hands-on experience with tech tools and online platforms
What will you enjoy?
• Flexible schedule (work schedule set to accommodate class/exam schedules)
• Flexible work location. Meeting in office only about once a week to align project status (location is 3 mins walk from Lavender MRT)
• An opportunity to work with a great mentor that is passionate about the healthcare and biosciences industry
• Networking opportunities to meet people and learn about new inventions and technologies in healthcare and medtech ecosystem
To apply, please click on "Want to Visit" with your resume, a cover letter and up to two short writing samples on any topics. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
|Looking for||Branding Intern (Flexi-hours&-location/Part-time)|
|Job type||Internship / Contract work/part-time|