Happy Baton is an online toy library that promotes sustainable play whilst caring for our environment. It serves as a new home for unwanted toys, as well as a platform to teach the next generation a more sustainable way to play, on the premise that Less is More. We are an online platform where families can borrow toys conveniently with toys being delivered to their doorstep.
We want to promote a sustainable lifestyle for children at a young age. With waste surmounting our landfills in HK, we hope to educate families the importance of loving our planet for the future of our little ones.
We are a startup based in HK that aims to promote sustainability through play. We are building an ecosystem for toys to be borrowed among families through our website/mobile app on a subscription base . We are looking for talents with a passion for sustainability, self-motivated and agility to changes.
- Assist in preparation of marketing materials (e.g. advertising support, promotional materials, event)
- Assist in PR and digital marketing, including copywriting, proofreading for PR and social media usage
- Assist in sales order, tracking, inventory management
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team
- This role potentially will evolve into a full time marketing specialist with the responsibility of developing marketing strategies and roadmap
We are seeking an individual interested in digital marketing and growth, who is ready to take their career to the next level. As a Marketing Intern, you will help our team accelerate our expansion and be an instrumental part of our growth story.