At StartupX, we seek out like-minded individuals and companies to join us on an innovative journey exploring sustainable ventures and learn about the startup ecosystem.
If you are passionate in building the startup ecosystem regionally, come join us today.
StartupX specialises in consulting for large corporations, running innovation challenges, internal hackathons, innovation workshops, demo days, roadshows, recruitment drives and any startup-corporate related events. We help foster innovation and a startup culture in corporate companies, founders and the community.
StartupX is built on the foundation that innovation can be nurtured in any environment. We believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship. Be it a hackathon, accelerator, innovation program or tech conferences, we want to bring the best parts of startups into our community to drive innovation that is impactful.
Our Vision is to build a thriving startup ecosystem where entrepreneurs have access to support, resources and network for their startup's development
As a team, we believe in the adaptability, agility and dynamism of startups and entrepreneurship.
Here at StartupX, we have built core values which we center our decisions, actions and work culture upon:
1) Take Ownership
2) Think Big
3) Always be Curious
4) Keep Moving Forward
5) Emphasise on Quality
6) Deliver Results
If you are looking to work in an exciting environment alongside a team of passionate startup ecosystem builders, we would love to hear from you!
- Manage our website, newsletters and social media channels
- Come up with creative captions for our social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Creating content for our social media pages (graphics, videos, articles)
- Occasionally write articles relating to our field of work
- Write and send out EDMs, when necessary
- Analyse social media analytics
- Ability to come up with creative/relevant captions for our social media channels (FB, LinkedIn, IG)
- Able to work independently in a team
- Familiar with the relevant social media platforms (FB, LinkedIn, IG)
- Creative and enjoys running social media channels
- Based in Singapore
Good to Have:
- Good familiarity with the startup scene and culture
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- Have knowledge in VCs/accelerators/corporate innovation
- Familiar with hackathons