Introducing Neat - the new way entrepreneurs do business around the world.
An exciting, fast growing and VC-backed fintech company. We're a small and diverse group of professionals and we're looking for new talents to join our team! We’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their personal and business finances.
As entrepreneurs our businesses are always in motion: starting from an idea, to making a first sale, to expanding globally. We need a financial experience that evolves with us – an experience that’s still stable and secure, but adaptive too.
Neat is built for today’s global economy, where borders are disappearing and it’s easier than ever to start a business. Neat believes in making international business a reality for entrepreneurs around the world.
Today, Neat is a modern alternative to a bank, designed to support you wherever you go. Tomorrow, we’re a platform for doing business: enabling the Entrepreneur Economy.
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
At Neat, we are looking for a User Experience Researcher to help us focus on our customers. You will uncover what users need from our products by conducting field research and deep diving into analytics.
And in turn, transform insights into an actionable plan for our products - optimising existing features, and looking ahead, building our product roadmap. You will work with our Product Owners, Designers, Developers and others to make our user experience more intuitive, useful and memorable.
- Conduct research on multiple products features in various stages of development
- Organise, collect and analyze user behavior through in-field visits, usability tests, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, customer support reviews and A/B testing
- Lead and work with Product Owner and Designers to create studies
- Determine time frame and/or budget for research, conducting different user research methods, gathering insights and translating them into solutions visualised by wireframes and prototypes
- Define best practice for binding UX research into product development
Skills & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in UX research
- Demonstrate strong understanding of current UX, latest technology trends and human interaction with products
- Curious by nature to get under the skin of our customers and find out what truly drives them
- Passionate about research and eloquent at communicating findings to rest of the business
- Ability to convey pros & cons of various research techniques
- Fluent in English. Cantonese & Mandarin is a plus
- Applicants must submit case studies to demonstrate experience and process
|Looking for||UX Researcher|
|Founder||David Rosa, Igor Wos|
|Founded on||September, 2016|
There are no recommendations yet.