Introducing Neat - the new way entrepreneurs do business around the world.
An exciting, fast growing and VC-backed fintech company. We're a small and diverse group of professionals and we're looking for new talents to join our team! We’re building a solution that’s friendlier, faster, more modern than a bank. We have users in over 100 countries around the globe, relying on our solutions to manage their personal and business finances.
As entrepreneurs our businesses are always in motion: starting from an idea, to making a first sale, to expanding globally. We need a financial experience that evolves with us – an experience that’s still stable and secure, but adaptive too.
Neat is built for today’s global economy, where borders are disappearing and it’s easier than ever to start a business. Neat believes in making international business a reality for entrepreneurs around the world.
Today, Neat is a modern alternative to a bank, designed to support you wherever you go. Tomorrow, we’re a platform for doing business: enabling the Entrepreneur Economy.
Our culture of transparency and openness means you’ll have lots of impacts, our test-driven development approach means we move quickly while maintaining super high standards for quality of code and design, and our commitment to your professional growth means you’ll always be learning.
We are Neat. We've built Hong Kong's first online payment account for individuals, startups and SMEs. Our goal is to provide a fully digital and joyful customer experience.
With the expansion of our Product team, we’re looking for an IT Specialist to join us!
What you will be doing:
- Act as subject matter expert on all things IT infrastructure and automation
- Look for engineering solutions to automate manual tasks and fix frequently occurring issues
- Help protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Create compliance policies and provide compliance proof for audits; Develop new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Manage daily operations of the IT department: Provide immediate technical support to members in the team; fixing issues with their laptops, granting them access to internal systems; handle general office administration duties, including office equipment maintenance and physical access system support
What we are looking for:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology related discipline
- Industry certifications and memberships will be a plus
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Scripting skills, such as Python/Ruby/JS are preferred
- Proactive and approachable with a service-oriented manner, comfortable working independently with limited supervision
- Willingness to travel to Neat’s China office in Shenzhen if required
- Previous work experience in a start-up environment will be a plus
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English