Undone is a fast growing consumer internet brand. Customisation of cool products is at the heart of our product strategy. That's why our slogan is "Individuality does Matter". Content and Data driven business model is part of our everyday practise. The vision to be one of coolest internet consumer brand on this planet.
It is all about passion and ability to create the best in the world. We are a group of folks looking for the coolest business model, products, services... to be incorporated into a single platform. We believe in cracking the impossible and finding your dream !
We now have our Hong Kong headquarter. We have just established our Japan office. We are ready to start our USA office by end of this year.
You will be responsible for our media spending, managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google Ads, Youtube.
You will support optimization of Affiliate Marketing, Paid Search, Display, and Retargeting campaigns in conjunction with digital marketing manager, cross-functional teams and media agencies.
● Launch and optimize paid search campaigns
● Implement & optimize display campaigns, including: banner, video, social, mobile & search campaigns
● Manage daily maintenance and optimization of media campaigns, including managing of
● Provide ongoing reporting, analysis and optimization of digital media campaigns
● Managing paid social campaigns through Facebook business manager
● Search engine marketing campaigns through Google ads platforms
● Focus on testing new targeting capabilities, audiences and campaign settings with the goal of improving campaign performance.
You'll Need To Have
What we’re looking for…
● Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads platform understanding.
● Knowledge of funnel marketing
● Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
● Meticulous organization and project management skills
● Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
● Enthusiasm to analyze campaign data with cross-functional teams to improve advertising yields
● Write and manage digital ads across the whole funnel, from awareness to conversion.
Even Better If You Have
● Adobe Creative Cloud experience, especially Photoshop, Lightroom
● Copywriting skills to write effective Ads copy.
● Knowledge of google data studio
● A tight-knit team of passionate people with mixed experience
● Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
● Coffee, soda, 5 different kinds of teas and snacks
● BBQs on our terrace
● Your own unique custom watch after passing probation.
● Opportunity for internal growth
● Company and team outings
|Looking for||Performance Marketing Analyst|
|Industries||Circulation / Retail Sales|
There are no recommendations yet.