Undone is a fast growing consumer internet brand. Customisation of cool products is at the heart of our product strategy. That's why our slogan is "Individuality does Matter". Content and Data driven business model is part of our everyday practise. The vision to be one of coolest internet consumer brand on this planet.
It is all about passion and ability to create the best in the world. We are a group of folks looking for the coolest business model, products, services... to be incorporated into a single platform. We believe in cracking the impossible and finding your dream !
We now have our Hong Kong headquarter. We have just established our Japan office. We are ready to start our USA office by end of this year.
We are looking for a person with a good mix of empathy and analytical skill, to kickstart our CRM plan with the existing customer base.
You have experience managing and executing end-to-end customer and lifecycle engagement
campaigns across all major channels: push, email, in-app notifications, and house ads. This is the opportunity to kickstart our CRM team and scale it from 0.
● Plan and execute the development of a marketing campaign calendar, including hero
seasonal products, new product launches, and ongoing marketing for core products;
● CRM messages around seasonal holidays, other email campaigns and any general messages
to engage our audience;
● Plan and develop marketing communication strategies for consumers, mostly in the US and the UK.
● Assist in running contests and online giveaways.
● Understanding of email automation flow to create campaign automation strategies.
● Manage audience segmentation, develop personalized marketing.
● Lead team in conceptualizing, creating and executing retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing programs, push notifications and chatbot flows.
● Driving strategic growth initiatives focused on on-boarding, retention, engagement,
partnership marketing programs, and more.
You'll Need To Have
What we’re looking for...
● Experience implementing, managing, and optimizing CRM platforms. Experience with Active Campaign or DRIP is preferred.
● Proven track record of testing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
● Superior attention to detail.
● Copywriting and editing experience
Even Better If You Have
● Adobe Creative Cloud experience, especially Photoshop, Lightroom Benefits
● A tight-knit team of passionate people with mixed experience
● Autonomy and end-to-end ownership
● Coffee, soda, 5 different kinds of teas and snacks
● BBQs on our terrace
● Your own unique custom watch after passing probation.
● Opportunity for internal growth
● Company and team outings